- My workshops are now sanctioned for 18 hours of Continuing Education Credit by Alliant International University.
- Alliant International University is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Alliant maintains responsibility for the program and its content. Alliant is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing to provide continuing education for Nurses (provider # CEP11235).
- To receive a Continuing Education Credit for either an Intro or Intermediate/Advanced MI training workshop, the procedure is as follows:
- Step 1 – Once you have fully completed the Intro or Intermediate/Advanced MI workshops [face-to-face hours, 18], I provide you a Certificate of Completion.
- Step 2 – I will have on hand, Alliant On-Site-Registration Forms, for your workshop. Complete the form, and send it with a photocopy of my Certificate of Completion [and a fee of $35.00] to the address on the form. Alliant then send your sanctioned Continuing Education Certificate for 18 hours.
- Continuing education requirements in Oregon for psychologists, social workers, and LPC’s are found at the websites listed below.
- I am also registered with the Oregon Board of LPC’s & MFT’s to provide supervision for pre-licensed, and post licensed providers.
- MINT is working on a certification process and I will publish their requirements when I know.
- I hope this answers your Continuing Educational questions, but if not, call me at 503-539-4932.